REGULATIONS OF AOOMI STUDIO ONLINE STORE
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. The Regulations define the general conditions, rules and a method of sale conducted by AOOMI STUDIO SP. Z O.O. based in Pawlowice (hereinafter: "AOOMI STUDIO"), using the online store www.store.aoomistudio.com (hereinafter: "AOOMI Store") and define the rules and conditions for the provision of free electronic services by AOOMI STUDIO.
- WORKING DAYS - days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
- DELIVERY - delivery to the Customer of the Goods specified in the Order by AOOMI STUDIO, through the Supplier;
- SUPPLIER - courier company: DPD, UPS, Inpost;
- PASSWORD - a string of letters, numbers or other characters individually specified by the Customer securing access to the Customer Account;
- CUSTOMER - an entity for which, according to the Regulations, services may be provided electronically or with which a Sales Agreement may be concluded;
- CONSUMER - a natural person performing a legal transaction not directly related to their business or professional activity;
- CUSTOMER ACCOUNT - the functionality of the AOOMI STUDIO Store Website, launched on behalf of the Customer by AOOMI STUDIO, after the Customer has registered;
- LOGIN - individual customer identification, required with the Password to place an order in the AOOMI Store. The login is the correct e-mail address of the Customer;
- ENTREPRENEUR - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person to which the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf;
- REGULATIONS - these regulations of the AOOMI STUDIO Store;
- Registration - the procedure specified in the Regulations, the completion of which is required for the Customer to use all the functionalities of the AOOMI STUDIO Store;
- AOOMI STUDIO - business activity conducted in the form of Limited Company;
- AOOMI STUDIO SP. Z O.O. Correspondence address: ul. Astrow 20, 43-250 Pawlowice, NIP: 6381851435, REGON: 523891511. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- AOOMI STUDIO STORE WEBSITE - websites under which AOOMI STUDIO runs the AOOMI STUDIO Store, operating in the aoomistudio.com domain;
- GOODS - a product offered by AOOMI STUDIO via the AOOMI STUDIO Online Store Website;
- DURABLE MEDIUM - a material or device enabling the Customer to store information personally addressed to them, in a way that allows access to information in the future for a period appropriate to the purposes for which this information is used, and which allows the stored information to be restored unchanged;
- DIGITAL CONTENT - data generated and delivered in digital form;
- SALES AGREEMENT - a sales contract concluded remotely, by electronic means, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties and on the terms set out in the Regulations, between the Customer and AOOMI STUDIO.
2.1. As AOOMI STUDIO, we have all rights to the AOOMI STUDIO Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, Internet domain, AOOMI STUDIO Store Website, as well as to the patterns, forms and logos we use. They may only be used in a manner specified by us and in accordance with the Regulations.
2.2. AOOMI STUDIO provides the AOOMI STUDIO Store as an ICT system, via the Internet and the AOOMI STUDIO Store Website.
2.3. AOOMI STUDIO reserves the right to place advertisements on the AOOMI STUDIO Store Website regarding the Goods offered, as well as goods and services of third parties.
2.4. AOOMI STUDIO Store or AOOMI STUDIO Online Store Pages may not be used by customers or third parties to send spam.
2.5. Using the AOOMI STUDIO Online Store may only take place on the terms and to the extent indicated by us in the Regulations.
2.6. The Customer, using the AOOMI STUDIO Store, is not entitled to any interference with the digital content, structure, form, graphics, a way of its operation. It is forbidden to provide illegal content and use by the Customer of the AOOMI STUDIO Store, AOOMI STUDIO Online Store Website or free services provided by AOOMI STUDIO, in a manner that is against the law, morality, infringing the personal rights of third parties or AOOMI STUDIO.
2.7. The Customer is entitled to use the websites of the AOOMI STUDIO Store only for their own use. It is not allowed to use the resources and functions of the AOOMI STUDIO Store Websites for the purpose of conducting commercial activities by the Customer or activities that would infringe on the interests of AOOMI STUDIO.
2.8. Using the AOOMI Store means any activity of the Customer that leads to the Customer becoming familiar with the Digital Content contained on the AOOMI STUDIO Store Website, subject to the provisions of § 3 of the Regulations.
2.10. To place an Order in the AOOMI STUDIO Store and in order to use the services available on the AOOMI STUDIO Store Website, the Customer must have an active e-mail account.
2.11. As AOOMI STUDIO, we declare that the public nature of the Internet and the use of electronic services may involve the risk of obtaining and modifying customer data by unauthorized persons. Therefore, Customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimize these risks, use up-to-date anti-virus programs and protecting the identity of Internet users.
2.12. AOOMI STUDIO creates and implements safeguards against unauthorized use, reproduction or dissemination of the content contained on the AOOMI STUDIO Store Website. In the event the Seller applies these safeguards, the Customers undertake to refrain from any action intended to remove or circumvent such securities or arrangements.
3. REGISTRATION IN THE AOOMI ONLINE STORE
3.1. In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to make a free Registration. However, Registration is not necessary for customers to place orders in the AOOMI STUDIO Store.
3.2. In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by us on the AOOMI STUDIO Store Website and send the completed registration form electronically to AOOMI STUDIO by selecting the appropriate function in the registration form. During Registration, the Customer sets a Password.
3.3. When completing the registration form, the Customer should follow the following rules:
- The Customer should complete all fields of the registration form unless the field is optional;
- The information entered into the registration form should relate to the Customer and be true;
- By marking the appropriate field of the registration form, the Customer should express the will to conclude a contract for the provision of electronic services for him by AOOMI STUDIO of the Customer Account service, while the Customer's failure to conclude the contract prevents Registration and setting up a Customer Account.
3.4. Sending the completed registration form is equivalent to:
- authorization of AOOMI STUDIO to process the Customer's personal data contained in the registration form in order to provide the Customer Account service and consent to the transmission by AOOMI STUDIO to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during Registration, information related to the technical support of the Customer Account.
3.5. After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer shall immediately receive a confirmation of Registration by AOOMI STUDIO by e-mail to the e-mail address. At that moment, the Customer gains access to the Customer Account, can change the data provided during Data Registration (except for the Login) and obtains the option of using other services offered by AOOMI STUDIO via the AOOMI STUDIO Store Website.
3.6. The Customer is obliged to make every effort to maintain confidentiality and not to disclose the Password to third parties. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the AOOMI STUDIO of the loss of the Password to unauthorized persons. In such a situation, the Customer should change the Password immediately, using the functionality of the Customer Account.
4. ORDERS AND PAYMENT AND FULFILLMENT OF ORDERS
4.1. The information included on the Store's Website constitutes an offer of AOOMI STUDIO.
4.2. The Customer may place orders in the AOOMI STUDIO Online Store 7 (seven) days a week and 24 (twenty-four) hours a day via the AOOMI STUDIO Store Website.
4.3. The Customer places an order by selecting the "ADD TO CART" command and the Goods they are interested in on the AOOMI STUDIO Store Website. After completing the entire order and indicating in the "CART" the method of Delivery and payment, the Customer sends the order form to AOOMI STUDIO by selecting the "SAVE AND PAY" field in the order form. Before sending the order to AOOMI STUDIO, the total price of the selected Goods, the total cost of the chosen method of Delivery and any other possible costs related to the execution of the order are given.
4.4. After placing the order, AOOMI STUDIO sends the confirmation of placing the order by the Customer to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
4.5. After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, AOOMI STUDIO confirms its terms to the Customer by sending them on a durable medium to the Customer's e-mail address or in writing to the address provided by the Customer during Registration or placing an order.
5. PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
5.1. Prices on the AOOMI STUDIO Store Website located next to the given Goods:
- they are gross prices (including VAT) and are determined according to the Customer's choice in Polish zlotys, euros, dollars or British pounds;
- do not contain information on the cost of Delivery;
- do not contain information on possible customs duties.
5.2. The final price binding the parties to the sales contract is the price of the Goods contained on the AOOMI STUDIO Store Website at the time of placing the order by the Customer. Information on the total value of the order is specified each time in the "CART" after the Customer selects the form of Delivery and specifies the form of payment.
5.3. The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered Goods:
- bank transfer to AOOMI STUDIO's bank account (in this case, the order will be processed after AOOMI STUDIO sends the confirmation of order acceptance to the Customer, and the shipment will be made when the funds are credited to AOOMI STUDIO's bank account);
- bank transfer via the external payment system Przelewy24, operated by PayPro S.A. ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, NIP 779-236-98-87, REGON 301345068. In this case, the order processing will begin after AOOMI STUDIO sends the confirmation of order acceptance to the Customer and after AOOMI STUDIO receives information about the payment from the PayU system;
- bank transfer via the external PayPal payment system operated by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. based in Luxembourg. In this case, the order processing will begin after AOOMI STUDIO sends the confirmation of the order acceptance to the Customer and after AOOMI STUDIO receives information from the PayPal system that the payment has been made.
- payment by card or bank transfer via an external payment system Shopify Payments operated by Shopify International Limited, registration number 560279, located at 2nd Floor Victoria Buildings, 1-2 Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland, VAT number IE 3347697KH.
5.4. It is not possible for the Customer to pay for part of the order in advance and for part of the order upon Delivery. The Customer is informed each time about the date for making the payment for the order, taking into account the method of Delivery.
5.5. AOOMI STUDIO publishes information on the date of order fulfillment on the AOOMI STUDIO Store Website.
5.6. The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer via the Supplier, to the address indicated in the order form.
5.7. The Customer should examine the delivered parcel in time and in the manner adopted for parcels of a given type, in the presence of the Supplier's employee.
5.8. The Customer has the right to demand that the Supplier's employee draws up the appropriate report in the event of a defect or damage to the shipment.
5.9. AOOMI STUDIO attaches to the shipment being the subject of the Delivery an invoice issued for a natural person or a VAT invoice covering the delivered Goods.
5.10. In the absence of the Customer at the address indicated by him, provided when placing the order, as the Delivery address, the Supplier's employee will leave a notification. In the event of returning the ordered Goods to the AOOMI STUDIO Online Store by the Supplier, AOOMI STUDIO will contact the Customer by e-mail or by phone, arranging the date and the cost of the re-Delivery.
6. LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
6.1. AOOMI STUDIO is liable for a non-performance or an improper performance of the contract. However, in the case of contracts concluded with Customers who are Entrepreneurs, AOOMI STUDIO is liable only in the event of deliberate damage and within the limits of actual losses incurred by the Customer who is an Entrepreneur.
6.2. AOOMI STUDIO ensures the Delivery of the Goods without physical and legal defects and is liable to the Customer if the Goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty).
6.3. If the Product has a defect, the Customer may:
submit a declaration of a price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless AOOMI STUDIO immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removes the defect.
6.4. The Customer who exercises the warranty rights is obliged to deliver the defective item to the address of AOOMI STUDIO. In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer, the cost of delivery is covered by AOOMI STUDIO.
6.5. AOOMI STUDIO is responsible under the warranty if a physical defect is discovered within two years from the delivery of the Goods to the Customer. The claim for the removal of the defect or replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects expires after one year, but this period must not end before the expiry of the period specified in the first sentence. Within this period the Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement or submit a declaration of price reduction due to a defect in the Goods. If the Customer requested replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects or removal of the defect, the deadline to withdraw from the Sales Agreement or submit a price reduction statement begins with the ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacing the Product or removing the defect.
However, this limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by AOOMI STUDIO or if AOOMI STUDIO did not satisfy the obligation to replace the Product with a non-defective one or remove defects. The Customer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by AOOMI STUDIO, request the replacement of the Product with a non-defective one or, instead of the replacement of the Product, request the removal of the defect, unless it is impossible to bring the item into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by AOOMI STUDIO. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the Product free from defects, the type and significance of the defect is taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Customer would otherwise be exposed.
AOOMI STUDIO may refuse to satisfy the Customer's request if it is impossible to bring the defective Goods into compliance with the Sales Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method of compliance with the Sales Agreement. The costs of repair or replacement are borne by AOOMI STUDIO.
7.1. Any complaints related to the Goods or the implementation of the Sales Agreement, the Customer may send in writing, by e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
7.2. AOOMI STUDIO, within 14 days from the date of the request containing the complaint, will respond to the complaint of the Good or the complaint related to the implementation of the Sales Agreement submitted by the Customer.
7.3. The Goods under complaint must be delivered or sent to the address: ul. Fabryczna 1e, 32-600 Oświęcim with a note AOOMI STUDIO RETURN.
7.4. The Customer may submit a complaint to AOOMI STUDIO concerning the use of free services provided electronically by AOOMI STUDIO. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to the e-mail address of AOOMI STUDIO. To submit a complaint, the Customer may use the complaint form available on the AOOMI Store Website. In the complaint, the Customer should include a description of the problem. AOOMI STUDIO shall immediately, but no later than within 14 days, consider complaints and provide the Customer with a reply.
8. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SALES CONTRACT AND RETURN OF THE BENEFITS
8.1. A Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason. The period for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement starts when the Customer takes possession of the Goods.
8.2. The Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to AOOMI STUDIO. To meet this deadline is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
8.4. In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered void.
8.5. If the Customer submitted a declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before AOOMI STUDIO accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
8.6. AOOMI STUDIO is obliged to immediately, later than 14 days after receipt of the Customer's declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, return all payments made by them, including the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the Customer. AOOMI STUDIO may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until the Goods are returned or until the Customer provides proof of returning the Goods, whichever occurs first.
8.7. If the Customer exercising the right of withdrawal has chosen a method of Delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest standard Delivery method offered by AOOMI STUDIO, AOOMI STUDIO is not obliged to reimburse the Customer for any additional costs incurred by them.
8.8. The Consumer is obliged to return the AOOMI STUDIO Goods or hand them over to a person authorized by AOOMI STUDIO for collection immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer has withdrawn from the Sales Agreement unless the entrepreneur has offered to pick up the Goods himself. To meet the deadline is enough to return the items before it expires.
8.9. The returned Goods should be delivered or sent to the address AOOMI STUDIO (AOOMI STUDIO ul. Fabryczna 1e 32-600 Oświęcim).
8.10. In the event of withdrawal, the Customer bears only the direct costs of returning the Goods. If the Consumer has chosen a method of Delivery other than the cheapest, ordinary method of Delivery offered by AOOMI STUDIO, AOOMI STUDIO is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
8.11. The Customer is responsible for any value reduction of the Good as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning.
8.12. The Good should be returned unchanged unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The return can be made:
via a courier company by sending the Goods to the address AOOMI STUDIO (AOOMI STUDIO ul. Fabryczna 1e 32-600 Oświęcim)
8.13. AOOMI STUDIO will refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
9.1. AOOMI STUDIO provides the following services by electronic means free of charge to customers:
- Maintaining a Customer Account;
9.2. The services indicated in paragraph 1 above are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
9.3. AOOMI STUDIO reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time and method of granting access to selected services mentioned above, about which it will inform customers in a manner appropriate to the change in the Regulations.
9.4. The Customer Account Management service is available after Registration, on the terms described in point 3 of the Regulations.
9.5. The Newsletter service can be used by every Customer who activates the appropriate field in the registration form during registration and enters their e-mail address, using a dedicated form provided by AOOMI STUDIO on the Store's website and agrees to use the service. After submitting the completed form, the Customer shall immediately receive, by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the dedicated form, confirmation of receipt of the completed form by AOOMI STUDIO, along with a redirection to the Store's Website, by means of which the Customer is obliged to confirm the will to use the service. The condition for the commencement of the Newsletter service is the confirmation of the Customer's will to use the service.
9.6. The Newsletter service consists in sending by AOOMI STUDIO, to the e-mail address of Customers' data, electronic messages containing information about new products or services in the AOOMI STUDIO offer. The newsletter is sent by AOOMI STUDIO to all Customers who have subscribed.
9.7. Each Newsletter addressed to the Customer's data includes, in particular:
- information about the sender;
- a completed "subject" field, specifying the content of the shipment, and
information on the possibility and method of unsubscribing from the free Newsletter service.
9.8. The Customer may resign from receiving the Newsletter at any time and unsubscribe by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.9. The Customer who has registered may delete the Customer Account themselves or submit such a request to AOOMI STUDIO. In the event of a request to delete the Customer Account by AOOMI STUDIO, it may be deleted up to 14 (fourteen) days from the request.
9.10. AOOMI STUDIO is entitled to block access to the Customer Account and free services, in the event of the Customer acting to the detriment of AOOMI STUDIO or other Customers, breach of the law or the provisions of the Regulations by the Customer, and also when blocking access to the Customer Account and free services is justified security - in particular: breaking the security of the Store Website by the Customer or other hacking activities. Blocking access to the Customer Account and free services for the mentioned reasons lasts for the period necessary to resolve the issue giving rise to the blocking access to the Customer Account and free services. AOOMI STUDIO notifies the Customer of its intention to block access to the Customer Account and free services in advance of 3 Business Days by e-mail to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS AND CHANGE OF THE REGULATIONS
10.1. The Regulations are valid from the date of publication on the website of the Online Store and supersede the previously applicable regulations of the Online Store.
10.2. The content of these Regulations may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading at any time from the website of the Online Store.
10.3. Regulations may change. Each Customer will be informed about the content of the changes to the Regulations by AOOMI STUDIO on the main page of the Online Store with a message about the change in the Regulations, containing a list of changes to the Regulations and maintaining this information on the main page of the Online Store for a period of at least 10 consecutive Business Days, while the Customers who have a Customer Account will be additionally notified by AOOMI STUDIO by sending to the e-mail address indicated by them in the registration form, information containing a list of amendments to the Regulations.
10.4. Informing about the change of the Regulations in the manner specified above will take place no later than 7 Business Days before the introduction of the amended Regulations. If the Customer who has a Customer Account does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he is obliged to notify AOOMI STUDIO about this fact within 7 days from the date of notification of the change in the Regulations. Lack of acceptance results in the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services, subject to the preservation of all rights acquired by the parties.
10.5. All orders accepted by the Store for execution before the date of the amendment to the Regulations are implemented on the basis of the Regulations in force on the date of placing the order by the Customer.
10.6. In the event of a dispute arising under the concluded Sales Agreement, the parties will endeavor to resolve the matter amicably. Each customer may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. In this regard, it is possible for the Client to use mediation. Lists of permanent mediators and existing mediation centers are submitted and made available by the Presidents of the relevant District Courts.
10.7. The regulations are valid from December 12, 2022